I’m going to conclude my academic journey soon… in 2 weeks or so, I am going to be free from the clutches of examinations and tutorials forever.
Things I’m going to miss:
1. The freedom of a student who is able to skip lectures and tutorials at will
2. Having the ability to plan my time and be able to wing it and head to holland village for supper/half priced lunch at La Nonna.
3. The time to spend so much time dancing which… is unlikely to come true.
4. The privacy of my own hall room and having to move home but with a substantial lack of privacy.
5. The dance studio where it used to be my sanctuary for emotional rants.