Hopping on the flatlay wagon, these are what are in my bag on a typical day without yoga/dance class. I always wonder how can some people travel daily without a bag. You know some people are like, a wallet and their phone and they’re good for the entire day. I’m always baffled. So what do you do on the train/bus?
In my defense, I spend at least two hours (or more) traveling each day on public transport. I’ve been try to keep my necessities to a minimal but somehow, these look like the bare minimal I can’t live without daily!
- Kindle Basic
- iPhone 5s with my new Otterbox Preserver
- Universal lens (fisheye + wide) for Instagram
- Make-up pouch
- My keys bunch which includes: iBank device, thumb drive and a measuring tape
- Xiaomi Powerbank 10400mAh + cable
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
- Creative Bluetooth WP-300 headphones
- The latest copy of 8 Days
I did a similar entry: What’s in my bag v1 back in 2012.
I’m going to try to weigh my bag the next time, let’s not even talk about the days when I have dance/yoga class…